Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photoshop Assignment #3: Deep Blue Saline

Assignment: In this assignment we were required to change the context of our school, Saline High School. The night before we were assigned this project, I had watched a movie called "Deep Blue Sea" with my best friend, which gave me the idea for "Deep Blue Saline." I brought this to life using my favorite animal in my favorite part of campus. I absolutely love the pond in front of the school, so I decided to incorporate my favorite animal, killer whales, in the photo. I also used a sea lion, because I got to hug one and spend time with one back in November, so I have a soft spot for them. Here's the final product:
















Whales:
Top left corner: Kiska
Bottom left corner: Unknown (wild transient)
Middle: Both of these photos are of Shouka
Bottom right corner: Female Sea Lion, SeaWorld Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment